Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Happy day one!

When I finally woke up this morning, I looked at my phone and saw "January 1" and there was just something about it that made me smile.  How blessed are we to have not only a new day, but a new year.  Here we are, another year to do something wonderful.  I am so excited! Last night was a blast, I always enjoy the excitement New Years Eve, and I have decided that (seems how today was halfway over when I woke up) I will start my resolutions tomorrow.  No, it is not procrastinating, it is all part of the plan :) I realized I haven't shared my resolutions with you yet, so I will share some of those today.

First of all, I would like to revisit and prioritize my 19 for Nineteen list.  I want this to be something I look at every morning, and live everyday working towards achieving these goals.

Speaking of looking at it every morning, I want to establish a solid and effective morning routine.  I have discovered that my productivity is much stronger during the day.  By about 7 or 8 pm I am done for the day.  Whatever isn't done by this point probably isn't getting done.  With this being the case, I would like to condition myself to be a morning person, that way I can take full advantage of my day!

Along the lines of health and fitness, I need to get back on track. The freshman fifteen is a real thing people!! And while I haven't noticed a major physical difference, I have been feeling very meh lately. I am going to start making much healthier choices, cutting down my portion sizes, stop snacking after 9 pm, and working out at least 4-5 times per week.  I am not trying to "diet" or get a "quick fix," I just want to live a healthier lifestyle,

I also want to start journaling everyday.  Whether its a sentence or five pages, I want to write something everyday.  Journaling is really good for creativity, and it can also be a stress reliever. I also think that journaling will help with my blogging!  Along with this, I also want to read more.  At least 2 new books a month!

Overall, I just want to live a healthier and more productive life.  I want to keep my spirits up and my stress levels down, and these are things that I think will help me to achieve this.  What are some of your resolutions?

Happy New Year everyone!

"Today is the first blank page to a 365 page book.  Write a good one."  

No comments:

Post a Comment