Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dear Second Semester

Wow! One semester down and the second one is fast approaching.  I am already settled back into my dorm and it feels like I haven't missed a beat.  I have spent my few days off catching up with friends, running errands, finding classes, and trying to mentally prepare myself for the months ahead. I've been having some mixed feelings.  Part of me is very happy to be back; I have missed my friends, I am ready to get back into a routine after a month of laying around, and I'm excited to see what the semester has in store for me! On the other hand, I am slightly terrified.  School is a lot of work, and I am not quite ready to take on the stress.  I think after the first week or so I will realize that I am definitely not taking on anything that I cannot handle. It will be okay, it always is.  I just have to stay on top of everything, and watch less TV.  Something like that, right?

I don't have much to say today, as I am just trying to get everything ready for this week. I wish everyone the best this spring semester!

This week I challenge you to do something that you have been putting off.  No matter the reason. Just get it done, and you will feel so much better.

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Yours Truly,
Pantless Sunday's

No comments:

Post a Comment