Sunday, May 29, 2016

Dear Summer,


Get out your shorts and tank tops, because its finally here! One of my favorite seasons.  I am in love with hot sunny days and long summer nights, blasting the best music with the windows down, taking adventures, longer days, laying by the pool with a lemonade and a good book, fireworks, bbq's,.. whats not to love?   Something about the warm air does wonders for my mood.  Does anyone else feel that way?


I always get a burst of motivation at the beginning of summer. I want it to be the best and most memorable one yet.  I make lists of all the things I want to do.  And what a wonderful start I've had! It started with an Ellie Goulding concert, which made me realize I actually really, really, like her.  I have read my favorite start-the-summer book, which I will review soon. My cousin was married yesterday, it was such a beautiful wedding (I only cried 3 times don't worry), and I am so excited to see where life takes the two of them next.  I have started nannying again, which is always a joy. Our "Bachelorette parties" have started again. Last summer a group of us always got together on Monday's to watch The Bachelorette together, so of course we have to do that again! There are lots of other things that I am looking forward to this summer as well, and I cannot wait to share my experiences!

I am looking to do a lot with my blog this summer as well, so stay tuned!

Have a fantastic week, and get your summer on!!

Yours Truly,
Pantless Sunday's


No comments:

Post a Comment